Travel has been a love of ours for many years now.
It was travel that sparked our desire to deeply pursue photography & film.
Our first adventure together was a snow trip to New Zealand.
We have since found ourselves traveling to Indonesia, the United States, Canada, Japan, Turkey, the Netherlands, Hungary, France, Ireland, Finland, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt and India.
- To have a romantic European summer.
- To back pack through South America or South East Asia.
- To capture the Northern Lights in Lofoten, Norway.
- To hike to Everest Base Camp.
- To live abroad in the UK or Scandinavia with our fur babies.
- To van life around our home country of Australia.
- To do the Mongol Rally!
Recently, we've converted our own mini campervan and found the beauty in our home country. We've explored the Snowy Mountains, the tropical waterfalls in the north, the pristine beaches of South Australia, the other-worldly deserts of Mungo, and the many diverse landscapes of Tasmania & Western Australia. We plan to travel our back yard much more in the coming years, and can’t wait to document each one of our adventures!